CHECK-IN Time : 2.00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT TIME : 12.00 p.m.
Guests must observe and comply with the following regulations:
1. This is NON-SMOKING hotel, including e-cigarettes, vape pens, and medical marijuana. Please do not smoke in bed or in any other space where smoking could present a fire hazard. A designed smoking area has been provided outside and away from public areas.
2. Please refrain from doing any action that is likely to cause a fire and from using any heat-generating articles such as a heating apparatus, cooking appliances, or irons in guest rooms.
3. Please do not bring any of following onto the premises of the hotel, as they may disturb or endanger other guests:
a) animals or birds of any kind, except guide dogs and assistance dogs;
b) gunpowder, oils / other explosives, or flammable substances;
c) objects emitting a foul odor;
d) objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
e) unregistered firearms / swords or drugs / other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Thailand.
4. Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your guest room after 10pm.
5. Please refrain from using your room for purposes other than lodging.
6. Neither the rooms nor the lobby shall be utilized as an office space unless permitted by special contract.
7. Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
8. Rules regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises are as follows:
a) Refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended.
b) Please do not take equipment and fixtures out of the hotel.
c) Removal or alteration of equipment or fixtures is prohibited.
d) Please refrain from touching the security camera, sensors, and sprinklers.
9. You will be charged for any damage or loss of Chocolate Box’s facilities or equipment, inside or outside the hotel caused by you or your guests.
10. A bathrobe and slippers have been provided for your use in your guest room. Please refrain from going out of your room in the bathrobe or slippers.
11. Ordering meals and drinks to be delivered from outside the hotel is not permitted.
12. The Chocolate Box may refuse to accommodate a guest who behaves in a manner that may physically or mentally cause harm to other guests and property, as well as to themselves due to dementia or intoxication. A sick or injured person without an appropriate attendant may also be refused.
13. Please use the safety deposit boxes for money and valuables; these are available free of charge at the Front Desk. The Chocolate Box will not be liable for the loss or theft of valuables not stored in safety deposit boxes.
14. Please show your room key or guest card when you sign any bills in the hotel’s restaurants, bars, or other facilities.
15. Please pay your bills whenever presented to you by the front cashier during your stay at the hotel. All bills are due upon such presentation.